WHO WE ARE
Our website is: http://www.venetianreflection.it.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including e-mail address
• other information relevant to customer requests and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and specifically for the following reasons:
• Internal Filing
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided to us
• We may use the information to customize the website based on your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about website traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide a better website, allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the site involved.
control of personal information
• whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the option where you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously approved the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties without your permission.
We may occasionally use your personal information to send you promotional information from third parties that we think you may find interesting, always with your consent.
You can request details of the personal information we have about you.
If you would like a copy of the information, please write to email@example.com
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write an email as soon as possible, to the address above.
You will promptly correct any information that is incorrect.
copyright of the website images and contents
Most of the costume images are made by us in-house.
The photos depicting actors have been largely taken from the internet and therefore considered of public domain. The subjects or the authors who had something in contrary to the publication, are prayed to signal it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly remove the reported images.
phone +39 041 5207051
fax +39 041 716797
C.F. NCL SFN 54C25 L736X